Social Security Disability Advocates
Law Offices of Eric A. Shore, P.C.
Member NOSSCR — Handling SSD and SSI Claims Nationwide
Led by attorney Eric A. Shore, a member of the Social Security Disability Advisory Panel of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification and a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives (NOSSCR), our firm has grown to become one of the largest law firms in the Mid-Atlantic region dedicated solely to handling Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims. Mr. Shore is joined in this practice by a paraprofessional staff of 35 and six associate lawyers, each of whom have handled hundreds or thousands of Social Security disability and Supplemental Security Income cases.
Why do we receive thousands of referrals every year?
- We pay competitive referral fees whenever permitted under the rules of ethics
- We are open to co-counsel arrangements
- We keep you advised at all times
- We respect your attorney-client relationship — our only interest is to help your client with their claim for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income
- You can trust our competence, experience and knowledge of the system. This is not a side business for our firm; it is our only business
- We can provide status of a client's case at any time by e-mail or whatever media is most convenient for you
- We limit our fees to 25 % of past due benefits OR to the $6000 amount set by Social Security — whichever is LOWER
How do you refer a case to us?
- Advise your client that you are referring their case to the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore, because our firm handles only Social Security Disability and SSI cases
- Obtain your client’s permission for you to provide us with their information
- Ask your client to call us at 1-800-691-9962 as soon as possible
- Remind your client to mention your name when they call us
- Contact our firm to provide us with your client’s name, address, telephone number and any other relevant information. (Preferred method of contact is to use our easy online contact form.)
- Our firm will make every effort to make contact with your client within 24 hours
- We will advise you whether we are able to accept your referral and confirm any arranged referral fee or co-counsel fee. (Where permitted by law, our standard referral fee is 25%)
- Understand that the average case takes more than 18 months from the time we accept it until our office is paid. However, requests for status will be answered promptly as the thousands of referrals we receive each year are much appreciated
Se Habla Español — Nationwide Service
Under the Social Security Act we are permitted to handle Social Security cases at all administrative levels in any jurisdiction in the country. Although our offices are in Philadelphia and New Jersey, we handle cases nationwide. Almost all our work is performed by phone, mail and electronic means. When an administrative law judge hearing is held the location is determined based on the claimant’s home address.