Federal Tort Claims Act Cases
If you have been injured due to the negligence of a federal government agency or on government property, the Federal Tort Claims Lawyers at The Law Offices of Eric A. Shore can help.
What is the Federal Tort Claims Act?
This act makes the United States responsible for certain injuries, loss of property, personal injury, or death caused by negligent acts of any government agency or employee acting within the scope of their job, just as a private person would be liable for said injuries.
The Federal Tort Claims Act applies in situations where:
- A person is injured on government property.
- An accident occurs with a government vehicle.
- There is a medical malpractice case against a VA doctor(s) and/or nurse(s).
- A wrongful death occurs.
Claims must be filed within two years of injury to fall within the Statute of Limitations, so it’s important to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. In addition, it is imperative the requirements of this statute are met to the letter – failing to do so can cause you to lose the case.
The personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Eric A. Shore can help you file tort claims against individuals within or against a government agency. All you need to do is provide us with the following information to get your damage, injury, or death claim started
- Your date of birth
- The date and time of the accident
- Details of the damage that occurred
- Witness information, if applicable
- Your insurance information (if applicable) and your claim information if you filed one
Call The Law Offices of Eric A. Shore and speak with Attorney Dennis Gruenke about your Federal Tort Claims case today.
Call today at 1-800-CANT-WORK or contact us online now to get started.