Cherry Hill Personal Injury
Cherry Hill Personal Injury Lawyers
Cherry Hill personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore offer highly skilled, comprehensive legal counsel for clients who have been involved in a personal injury accident. If someone else’s negligence has caused you or someone you love to be injured, our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers will thoroughly investigate your case; including medical costs, loss of income, property loss, pain and suffering, emotional trauma and/or a compromised quality of life. As the victim of a personal injury accident, you are encouraged to file a personal injury claim against the party responsible. Contact the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore so that we can help you obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Types of Personal Injury Accidents
There are a wide range of personal injury accidents that can cause minor to severe injuries, and in extreme cases, death. Our law offices assist Cherry Hill clients in all areas of personal injury accidents, including the following:
- Bicycle Accidents – More people than ever are turning to bicycle riding as a mode of transportation, exercise or simply for the enjoyment. Bicycle accidents can be extremely dangerous, particularly if the cyclist is not wearing a helmet. Resulting injuries can range from minor scrapes to severe head and brain injuries. A Cherry Hill personal injury lawyer can review your case and make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Boating Accidents – While a day out on a boat is a great way to enjoy the outdoors, boating can become very dangerous if the conditions are not right. For example, poor weather conditions, unexpected mechanical issues or an inexperienced captain can lead to severe, and sometimes fatal, injuries.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents are one of the leading causes of injury and death in the United States. Accidents can stem from a variety of scenarios including speeding, aggressive driving, drowsy driving, distracted driving, and driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI).
- Construction Site Accidents – Personal injuries that occur on construction sites can result in very serious injuries as a result of falling objects, dangerous scaffolding, electrocution and/or defective machinery.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – It is the responsibility of a property owner to make sure that premises are safe and well maintained. Slip and fall accidents can happen when there are hazardous conditions like slippery floors, inadequate lighting, uneven floor surfaces, exposed electrical cords and/or broken or missing handrails on staircases. Cherry Hill personal injury lawyers at Eric A. Shore can help you navigate all aspects of a complicated slip and fall case.
- Truck Accidents – With over five million tractor-trailers on the road each year, the likelihood of being involved in a truck accident is a real possibility. And because trucks are large and powerful, injuries from a truck accident can be very serious, regardless of how experienced the truck driver is.
- Workers’ Compensation – Regardless of the type of work you do, people are injured at work every day. While some types of work are inherently more dangerous, all jobs have dangers, even if you spend most of your day sitting at a desk. If you suffered an injury while at work, contact a Cherry Hill work injury lawyer at your earliest convenience so that we may review your case and determine the best course of action.
Cherry Hill Personal Injury Lawyers at the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore Protect the Rights of Injured Victims
If your have been the victim of a personal injury of any kind, you are urged to contact the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of personal injury lawyers in Cherry Hill are dedicated to our clients. Protecting your legal rights is our top priority and we are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum financial compensation for your injuries. Call the Cherry Hill personal injury law firm of Eric A. Shore at 1-800-CANT-WORK (1-800-226-8967) or 856-497-2203 or complete our online contact form to schedule a consultation.