Great office with very knowledgeable help in getting a favorable decision in my behalf, thank you and I would recommend your office to anyone that is trying for SSI or SSD.
5 / 5 stars
Se Habla Español

FAQs (Personal Injury & Workers’ Compensation) *

Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in NJ, PA & MD

Frequently Asked Questions

How much time do I have after an accident to file a lawsuit?

The statute of limitations for both personal injury and workers’ compensation cases is usually 2-3 years, depending on what state you reside in and where your accident occurred. However, it is important to check the laws of your particular state, as you must usually file within the statute of limitations. You should seek out an attorney to help you with your claim as soon as possible.

What should I do after an injury?

If you become injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, always consider going to the Emergency Room. When filing a Personal Injury claim, we need all the documentation we can get to prove your case and win you the money you deserve. Then call our office for a free consultation.

What should I do after a car accident?

If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is crucial that you wait for the police, and tell the police if you are injured. You want your complaints to be documented in the police report, so that we may refer back to them while in litigation. Make sure to call our office before giving any formal statements and to receive your free case evaluation.

Should I tell my insurance company if I get into a car accident?

Yes, if you are involved a motor vehicle accident, you must report the accident to your insurance carrier immediately. Your insurance company should pay for your medical bills.

What should I do if I am injured on the job?

After a work injury you must report it to your supervisor immediately. Each state has a different deadline for notification, but it is best to get your injuries documented as soon as possible.

Can I see my regular doctor after a workplace injury?

In many states you must treat with the company doctor for 90 days in order to claim Workers’ Compensation. After that, you may return to your regular doctor for treatment. Ask your lawyer about the rules in your state. Failure to follow the rules could damage your case.

Call 1-800-CANT-WORK to speak to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore, or contact us online.


NO FEE unless YOU WIN!

*Attorneys at the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore handle Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims throughout the United States. Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation and other types of cases are only handled in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland.

National Headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but we serve Social Security claimants in many communities throughout the United States including: New York, Miami, Tampa, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Dallas, San Antonio, Boston, Buffalo, Brooklyn, Newark, and Pennsauken.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. An attorney-client relationship is formed when the attorney and client both execute a retainer agreement.

© 2021 by Employment Law, Disability Law and Injury Law Offices of Eric A. Shore at 1-800-CANT-WORK.
All rights reserved.

Call Now ButtonCall Now