Social Security Disability Lawyers / Attorneys
Nationwide Social Security Disability Law Firm
Social Security Benefits are our #1 Focus
Some lawyers only dabble in SSD and SSI cases but we have taken the time needed to master the rules and regulations specific to the disability benefits process. As a result, we are able to offer the quality of services our clients need to win their SSD and SSI claims. Our disability lawyers can handle claims at every administrative level, from application, to reconsideration, to an Administrative Law Judge hearing and the Appeals Council. We also work with lawyers outside our firm to handle federal work that we do not handle ourselves.
Our Social Security practice is NATIONWIDE.
Other reasons to call us first about your SSD or SSI claim include:
- More than 40,000 people like you have been helped by our attorneys since 1994.
- We make it easy. We can handle almost everything by phone, fax, and e-mail, enabling you to work with us from anywhere in the U.S., without having to leave the comfort of your own home.
- We will take the time and energy to fight for the benefits you deserve, even if that means continuing to fight after you have been denied.
- We are client-focused and believe in high-quality service. If we accept your case, you will have a team of professionals which include your disability attorney, your case manager, and three case workers. We make sure we are here when you need us, and together, you and your team will work to prove your case to Social Security.
- We know what works. After successfully handling thousands of cases, we know various ways to expedite claims. This means our clients do not have to wait the extra months or years for results that they would if they do it alone.
- We work hard to speed up the process. We know it is in your best interests to be approved for these benefits as fast as possible, and we pride ourselves on working quickly, efficiently, and in a cost-effective manner.
Our Social Security disability law firm is committed to providing these services because we understand the difficulties our clients face. We know they can no longer work, support themselves, or travel easily, so we have the capabilities to accommodate your individual needs. We make every effort to ease these burdens, and we will never accept a fee or cost until your case is over and you win. We limit our contingency fees and costs to no more than 25% of your awarded back pay plus costs, and we never charge a fee on any part of your continuing monthly benefits after you win. We will never charge more than $6,000 dollars plus costs, even if 25% of your back pay is far more. Most importantly, there is no fee or cost until you win!
Call 1-800-226-8965 or contact us online.