Nationwide Social Security Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers* & Workers’ Compensation Lawyers*
Handling SSD and SSI Claims Nationwide.
*Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation and other types of cases are handled only in in NJ, PA and MD only.
As an attorney, when you refer a client to a another lawyer, you want to be certain that your client receives high quality professional services. If you believe that a current client of yours is unable to work and may qualify for Social Security, Long Term Disability, or Workers’ Compensation benefits or may need help fighting a personal injury case—we would like you to consider us.
Eric A. Shore, Esq. is a member of the Social Security Disability Advisory Panel of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification and a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR).
Why do we receive thousands of referrals every year?
- You can trust our competence, experience, and knowledge of the claims process.
- We can provide the status of a client’s case at any time by e-mail or whatever media is most convenient for you.
How do you refer a case to us?
- Ask your client to fill out our online contact form or call us at 1-800-226-8967 as soon as possible.
- Remind your client to mention your name when they call us.
- Contact our firm to provide us with your client’s name, address, telephone number, and any other relevant information. Please use our easy online contact form.
Under the Social Security Act attorneys with the Law Offices of Eric A. Shore are permitted to handle Social Security cases at all administrative levels in any jurisdiction in the country. Although our primary offices are in Philadelphia and New Jersey, we handle cases nationwide. Almost all our work is performed by phone, mail and electronic means. When an administrative law judge hearing is held, the location is determined based on the claimant’s home address.